Tuesday 15 January 2013

UK or Malaysia?

I called Miss Rabihah today and said sorry for her for the delay. It's been 4 months since i called her September last year to be my reference. Remember my previous entry that i want to further my study in oversea. Miss Rabihah gave me 2 options. First option, further master either UiTM Shah Alam or UUM and taking Master Science in Finance or Master in Business Admin and after that further PhD in UK. And for second option, further master in UK next year and then i only need 1 year working experience and 2 reference letters, 1 academic (previous lecturer) and 1 professional reference or 2 professional references. And my option is further master in UK (i already chose my uni) this September and i need 2 reference letters from my previous lecturer because MBA requires at least 3 years working experience at managerial level, and for sure i don't have it at all. And now, i really have no idea. This situation was driving me totally NUTS! If i ask mama for advice, for sure she will say " follow your heart ". I need someone to advice me and for sure i need my 7 best friend to help me out from this situation. *gawdd!

* I know who i am and i know what i want.

18 comments:

somebodycoldjustlike.ice said...

yes follow ur heart...:d

Mia Heffley said...

Thanks ell. Appreciate it a lot. :)

somebodycoldjustlike.ice said...

tak bole nak nasihat ape2.. coz i really lack bab2 belajar...:d

Mia Heffley said...

It's ok Ellyn. Awak jenguk blog saya pun dah cukup bagus. Hhehehe :)

somebodycoldjustlike.ice said...

i love blog walking... baca semua.. and amat suka baca kisah hidup orang...just amat malas baca buku...

Mia Heffley said...

Oh yeke? Thanks. Nape tak suka buku? I love book so muchiiee!! Hehehe :)

somebodycoldjustlike.ice said...

sesetengah buku. i hate facts...:d ilmiah memang out. but i love self assessment soooo. real stories.
dah dapat agak u heart books so much

Mia Heffley said...

Yup, sangat sukakan buku. Maybe selalu lepak library masa study dulu kot, don't know why.

Mia Heffley said...

Yup, sangat sukakan buku. Maybe selalu lepak library masa study dulu kot, don't know why.

somebodycoldjustlike.ice said...

maybe..
suka self assessment?

Mia Heffley said...

Self assessment? Maaf bertanya. Ape tu? Buku motivasi ke?? Hehehehe

somebodycoldjustlike.ice said...

yup..like chicken soup... erm.. mars versus venus,

Mia Heffley said...

Motivasi macam "Doctor in the house", "Rich dad poor dad", buku-buku pasal finance and investment, cooking or baking, arts dan banyak lagi. Tamak tak? Heheheh

somebodycoldjustlike.ice said...

tamak.. haha. cooking and baking woo.. suka masak?

Mia Heffley said...

A'ah, suka masak, tapi tak la pandai sangat, sedang belajar. ;-)

somebodycoldjustlike.ice said...

at least sedang...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am experiencing issues with
your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I can't join
it. Is there anyone else having similar RSS issues? Anybody who
knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!

!

Here is my website - more

Mia Heffley said...

What do you mean? RSS? I don't understand. Can you explain? Thanks.