Thursday 29 October 2015

Be Thankful

And again today i need to ask my lil bro to send me to the office. For the first time hantar pergi kerja pagi. He stayed at my uncle house last night, and early morning need to wake up. Sorry lil bro! Angah belanja awak next time.

Habis kerja at 1pm and i went to Aeon Big in Subang Jaya because i'm so freaking hungryy and late for my lucnh. End up with Sushi King tapi sebelum tu tapau makanan untuk dinner. I just choose one of my favorite healthy fast food which is yang you tak perlu bimbang if you ambil dalam kuantiti yang banyak. Trust me! Saw an old lady standing, smiling at me and asking my menu. Just look at her with smile.

I hope that i don't have to work when i was like her and i realized that i should be thankful for what i have.

No comments: